Photobiomodulation, Photomedicine, and Laser Surgery Journal Subscription
Photobiomodulation, Photomedicine, and Laser Surgery is the essential journal for cutting-edge advances and research in phototherapy, low-level laser therapy (LLLT), photobiomodulation, and laser medicine and surgery. The Journal delivers basic and clinical findings and procedures to improve the knowledge and application of these techniques in medicine.
Photobiomodulation, Photomedicine, and Laser Surgery coverage includes:
- Mechanisms of biostimulation and bioinhibition
- Increasing collagen synthesis
- Reversing photoaging
- Stimulating wound healing
- Expanded applications
- Procedures in medicine, surgery, and dentistry
- New instrumentation
- Optical diagnostics
- Photobiomodulation Literature Watch
Log in to the Member Portal for More Details
on a Special Subscription Offer Available Only to ALD Members.